Have you ever wanted to take your panoramic photos turn them into video that can be played in a player such as QuickTime or Flash? Pano2VR allows you by converting panoramic images into QuickTime VR (QTVR) or Adobe Flash 8 and Flash 9/10 formats.
Not only that, but Pano2VR allows you to create hotspots between panoramic shots and even add bi-directional sound. You can add skins to your panoramas, add a pop-up map to illustrate where the photos were taken and help the user tell which direction you were facing at the time the photo was taken thanks to a radar option.
Adding sounds is one of the most impressive parts of Pano2VR. You can alter sound according to altitude and position of the panoramic shot in focus adding an amazing dimension of realism to your panoramic videos. The main downside of Pano2VR is that it does take a lot of getting used to and understanding. It's designed more for those who have experience with this kind of thing although there are some extensive and excellent video tutorials on the developer website.
Pano2VR is a powerful and impressive applications for converting your panoramic images into videos.
- Flat Images - Flash export: Option to allow visible background
- Bugfix: MacOS: OpenEXR/Radiance HDR added to the supported formats for droplets
- Bugfix: Distortion while mouse wheel zoom without mass simulation
- Bugfix: Skin Editor: Copy & Paste of multiple elements duplicated the active element
- Bugfix: Sound editor: Visual glitch with cubic panoramas